The fountain represents the heart of Parliament and links the old and the new precincts together. It is here that the 19th century, heritage foyers for the Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council meet the modern structures added throughout the years to serve NSW Parliament.
This unique event space is ideal for pre dinner reception canapés & drinks for up-to 200 people. The open space features marbled floors and rotating art exhibitions.
The Fountain was designed and built by Australian Architect Robert (Bob) Woodward AM (1923-2010).
The Fountain Court can not be booked on sitting days of Parliament, please refer to the sitting calendar.
- Business hours | $400 an hour
- After hours | $800 an hour
- Business hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm
- Capacity: 200
- 15% surcharge on total spend for Saturday.
- 20% surcharge on total spend for Sunday.