Sparkling Wine – Swift Brut Vintage
Swift Sparkling Vintage Brut 2011, Orange
An award winning sparkling wine made with traditional French methods from handpicked grapes grown at high elevations in the cool climate region of Orange. This reserve Chardonnay Pinot Noir blend is 65% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir. A wonderfully complex wine that while having 5 years of lees age still looks refreshingly youthful and bright. Acid creates tension on the palate with a touch of savoriness starting to develop.
Printhie has four vineyard sites nestled on an elevated north-east facing site outside of Orange, the Wattleview vineyard produces the renowned Chardonnay and Pinot Nior grapes.
- Best Sparkling Wine – National Cool Climate Wine Show 2017
- Gold Medal – Australian Sparkling Wine Show 2018
- Silver Medal – National Cool Climate Wine Show 2018
- Silver Medal – Royal Melbourne Wine Awards 2017
- Silver Medal – Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2017
This product is only available for pick up
- Parliament House of New South Wales
- NSW Parliament Gift Shop
- 6 Macquarie Street,
- Sydney NSW 2000
Enter via the security gates on Macquarie Street.
Open: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Please bring a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase and Australian identification.
Liquor Act: No Alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law.
2 in stock